I’ve been doing a bit of research into UX/Design Principles. Here’s a bunch of links I found.
Start with this article by Jared M. Spool:
10 good examples of UX/Design Principles:
- Luke W – Developing Design Principles
- UX Think – Experience / Design Principles
- Google UX Design Principles
- 52 Weeks of UX – 10 PRINCIPLES OF UX
- Luke W – MIX10: Windows Phone UI and Design Language
- Windows User Experience Design Principles
- Facebook Design Principles
- Google – Ten things we know to be true
- Whitney Hess: Design Principles: The Philosophy of UX Microsoft: How to Design a Great User Experience
- Government Digital Service – Design Principles
Please share any other good examples you know of.