What have we learned? Good Enterprise UX links from this week
I’ve been doing a fair bit of research this week and here are some of the good Enterprise UX related links I’ve come across:
- The intranet is not the internet (and most employees get that)
- Two Common Mistakes of Millennials at Work
- Recipe for Failure… the Senior Management Blog on the Intranet
- Making The Case for Enterprise Activity Streams (And Why It’s Not Just “Another Tool”)
- Social Networking in the Enterprise: What’s the ROI?
- 5 Enterprise 2.0 Myth Mantras that Must Die
- Putting people at the centre: social staff directories
- Hash Tag Everything!
- The Scent of Search
- Social Tagging and the Enterprise: Does Tagging Work at Work?
- Design Patterns: Faceted Navigation
- Faceted Navigation: Layout and Display of Facets
- People Finder: Searching Without Logic? Improving the People Finder Application
- Navigation versus search
- Four Modes of Seeking Information and How to Design for Them